Variation of share capital
You can vary your company’s share capital any time after the registration of your company. We offer a professional service for clients who wish to vary their share capital, including the filing of the Companies Registry forms and all other paperwork necessary to keep your company records up-to-date and compliant.
What’s included in our price?
- File search and statutory report
- Minutes: Companies are required by the Companies and Other Business Entities act [Chapter 24:31] to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to vary its share capital
- Notice of conversion, consolidation and split of share capital
- Special resolution for share capital variation
- Current updated annual return
- Companies registry fee
- Prices do not include updating the company’s annual returns and share capital re-denomination.