Convert your Private Business Corporation to a Private Limited Company or vice versa
We offer a professional service for clients who wish to convert their Private Business Corporation (PLC) to a Private Business Corporation (PBC) or vice versa, including the filing of the Companies Registry forms and all other paperwork necessary to keep your company records up-to-date and compliant.
What’s included in our price?
- File search and statutory report
- Minutes: Companies are required by the Companies and Other Business Entities act [Chapter 24:31] to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to convert the company into a different structure.
- Application for conversion of a PBC into a company or vice versa
- Updated current annual return
- Registry fees
- Prices do not include updating the company’s annual returns and share capital re-denomination.