Company name change
You can change your company name anytime after its registration. We offer a professional service for clients who wish to change their Zimbabwean company name, including the filing of the Companies Registry forms and all other paperwork necessary to keep your company records up-to-date and compliant.
What’s included in our price?
- Minutes: Companies are required by the Companies and Other Business Entities Act [Chapter 24:31] to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to change the company’s name.
- Resolution – Existing shareholders must agree to change the name of the company by signing a special resolution.
- Updated statutory registers.
- Name search.
- Notification of company name change.
- Companies Registry special resolution for name change.
- Origination and placement of the newspaper advert.
- Companies Registry fees.
- Certificate of name change.
How it works:
- You place an order by calling, texting or WhatsApp (+263) 783395103 | (+263)86644290700
- You provide your company name and/or company number and we will conduct a file search and statutory report.
- You make payment and receive your invoice.
- We will conduct a name search to determine the availability of the proposed new name for registration and the results will be available within 24 working hours.
- We will place an advert notifying the public of your intention to change your company name.
- You will receive notice of change of company name forms for signing in 1-2 working days by email, including the meeting minutes and the special resolution or you can sign at our offices.
- We will file the notice together with the accompanying documents with the Registrar of Companies, and the documents should be available within 7-10 working days (however, this is dependent on Companies House workload and may take longer).
- You will receive a notification that the change of company name has been approved at Companies Registry and the documents will be ready for collection.
- You will then receive a Certificate of Name Change and accompanying documents.
- Prices do not include updating the company’s annual returns and share capital re-denomination.