Company Address Change
We offer a professional service for clients who wish to change their company’s address, including the filing of the Companies Registry forms and all other paperwork necessary to keep your company records up-to-date and compliant.
What’s included in our price?
- Minutes: Companies are required by the Companies and Other Business Entities act [Chapter 24:31] to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to change the company’s address.
- Updated statutory registers.
- Notice of change of company address.
- Companies Registry fee.
How it works:
- You place an order by calling, texting or WhatsApp (+263) 783395103 or (+263)86644290700.
- You provide your company name and/or company number and we will conduct a file search and statutory report.
- You make payment and receive your invoice.
- You will receive notice of change of company address forms for signing in 1-2 working days by email, including the meeting minutes and the special resolution or you can sign at our offices.
- We will file the notice with the Registrar of Companies, and the documents should be available within 7-10 working days (however, this is dependent on Companies House workload and may take longer).
- You will receive a notification that the change of company address has been approved at Companies Registry and the documents will be ready for collection.
- Prices do not include updating the company’s outstanding annual returns and share capital re-denomination.