Appoint or remove a director
We offer a professional service for clients who wish to appoint or resign their company directors, including the filing of the Companies Registry forms and all other paperwork necessary to keep your company records up-to-date and compliant.
What’s included in our price?
- Appointment or resignation letter: An appointment letter from the new director stating that he/she accepts to be appointed as a company director, or a resignation letter from the existing director stating that he/she would like to resign as a director.
- Minutes: Companies are required by the Companies and Other Business Entities act [Chapter 24:31] to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to appoint or resign director(s).
- List of directors form notifies the Companies Registry of the appointment or resignation of an individual as a director of your company.
- Updated Statutory Registers.
- Companies Registry fees.
How it works:
- You place an order by calling, texting or WhatsApp (+263) 783395103 (+263)86644290700.
- You provide your company name and/or company number and we will conduct a file search and statutory report.
- You can make payment and receive your invoice.
- You will receive list of directors forms for signing in 1-2 working days by email, including the meeting minutes and the special resolution or you can sign at our offices.
- We will file the director appointment or resignation documents with the Registrar of Companies, and the documents should be available within 7-10 working days (however, this is dependent on Companies House workload and may take longer).
- You will receive a notification that the appointment or resignation has been approved at Companies Registry and the documents will be ready for collection.
- Prices do not include updating the company’s annual returns and share capital re-denomination.